1. NO Contracts: We do not have signed extended contracts; your agreement with us is on a month to month basis. Your credit card or ACH Transfer will be automatically charged on the first of each month for your chosen level of service for that month. Refer to our Pricing page for clarity on what your announcement level includes.
2. Credit Card/ ACH Transfer: Your credit card will not be charged until paid services start after your Free Trial.
3. Cancellation: To cancel service, you must email us 30 days in advance. We do not offer refunds of unused services.
4. Subscription Model: We operate as a subscription business model. It is therefore your responsibility to use submit your video announcement script (and associated assets) through www.mypro-nounce.com no later than 5pm every Monday, CST. You can submit multiple weeks at a time in advance. Late submissions may incur a “Rush fee” at our discretion.
5. Unused Services: We do not carry-over unused services from one month to the next.
6. 5th Sundays: If you produce announcements on the 5th Sunday of months that have five Sundays, you will be invoiced in arrears with your monthly audit at your chosen level of service. See #11.
7. Presenters: There is no guarantee of your chosen presenter’s availability. We make every effort to replace with a presenter of equal benefit to your organization.
8. Content delivery: Your weekly video announcements will be delivered electronically to you via your Mypro-nounce.com portal by Thursday COB. You will receive an email indicating your file is ready to download. It is your responsibility to view and assess on the same Thursday. Correction submissions must be in email form to email@example.com by Friday no later than 9AM CST. Corrections will be made on the same Friday, and redelivered to you by Friday COB. Our offices close on Friday at 5pm CST.
9. Corrections/Errors: If our Pro-nounce® production team makes a mistake that is our fault, we will fix it for free and redeliver a video to you no later than Friday COB. If the error is due to script errors such as: incorrect dates, times, name spelling, phonetic spelling of names, places, missing information etc. AND you ask us in writing to re-record there will be a minimum fee of $125 plus your chosen level of service fee ($99-$249) to re-record, re-edit and deliver.
10. Holiday schedules: Our staff will be in contact with you one week prior to holidays that conflict with our normal production schedule.
11. Account auditing: Your account is tracked and audited each month. If you have produced more event announcements than allotted in your level of service, you will be invoiced within the first ten (10) days of the following month. Currently, additional single announcements are billed at $49 per announcement, with a total not to exceed our Diamond level of service, currently $249.
1. Website Terms
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license, you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the company the website represents and/or by the website’s owner at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this website are provided “as is.” The company the website represents and/or the website’s owner makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the company the website represents and/or the website’s owner does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the company the website represents, the website’s owners, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if an authorized representative of the company the website represents and/or the website’s owner has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The company the website represents and/or the website’s owner do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The company the website represents and/or the website’s owner may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. The company the website represents and/or the website’s owner does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The company the website represents and/or the website’s owner has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the state in which the company the website represents resides in, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.